woensdag 5 augustus 2009

Introduction To Cult Flicks & Trash Pics


Hello there!

Welcome to my First ever blog. I was thinking of doing a blog for a while now. But I didn’t really have a good idea about what and how I was going to do it. But now I found something that really interests me and I want to share that passion with the world. This blog is about all of the fantastic genres the world has to offer. Here on ‘Cult Flicks & Trash Pics’ I am going to discuss different kind of subgenres and genres and I am going to review movies etc. From the famous killer in the woods to nuns that are doing naughty things.

I want to share movies with the world that are relatively well known and movies that are not well known at all. I will also discuss labels that release these kind if films. Labels like Severin, Something Weird Video and labels such as Camp Motion Pictures..

So if you love nazisploitation films like let’s say Gestapo’s Last Orgy or if your more into the goofier movies like The Toxic Avenger. You will all find it here.

I hope you now enough now, thanks for reading!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten