zondag 18 oktober 2009

Bronx Warriors Tin coming out 12-7-09

Shameless Screen Entertainment is one of my favorite labels (I know, I have a lot if favorites). They have released some great movies on really nice DVDs. One of the best things about this label is that every DVD is individually numbered.. so if you have one, you got to have them all. They have released such great classics as: Phantom Of Death, Torso, The Frightened Woman and even Ratman!!
By my knowledge only two of there DVDs are cut: Venus In Furs and The New York Ripper.
There new release will be a f*cking awesome Bronx Warriors Tin. It will be released on: 7 December!

Here some pics of this ultra cool tin box:

Bronx Warriors Front and Reverse:


Bronx Warriors 2 Front and Reverse:
Got to love those awesome double sided sleeves! I love the 80's style artwork and the yellow Shameless DVD cases fit the artwork perfectly.
This boxset also comes with The New Barbarians! To me a must buy!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten